* Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission if you follow the link and purchase any of these items. It doesn't cost you anything extra to click on these links (you may even snag a discount!), but it does help support Kitty & Buck if you enjoy our content.
Tech + Office Gear
All the gear I use for my creative work and online business
- MacBook Pro - My main squeeze, I take it everywhere with me
- Adobe Creative Cloud - I mostly use After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom and Premiere Pro, but you can get a less robust subscription if you need less tools.
- Wacom Tablet
- Wacom Cintiq 13HD - Excellent for drawing and animation
Online services and apps to keep things running smoothly
- Asana - Project management system
- BoardBooster - My very own Pinterest VA
- Tailwind - Another awesome Pinterest scheduler with built-in community functionality
- Teachable - For hosting online course content
- Squarespace - Quick and easy website builder
- Buffer - Social media scheduling, with a handy browser extension that quickly adds content to your queue
- HootSuite - Another great social media scheduling tool
- IFTTT - A productivity rabbit hole - automate ALL THE THINGS.
- Zapier - Another helping hand for automating processes
Graphic Design Resources
Online resources for fonts, stock photos, templates and more!
- Creative Market - My one-stop shop for freebies, fonts, stock photos, illustrations, textures, templates, and more!
Royalty Free Stock Photos
The gear and tools I use to shoot and edit my photographs
DSLR Camera Equipment
- Panasonic Lumix GF1 - I've used this guy as my main camera since 2011
- Panasonic Lumix 20mm Pancake Lens
- Halorig HD
I use gear from Moment and love it! (Get 10% off your first order when you use my link)
- Moment iPhone Case
- Moment Telephoto Lens
- Moment Wide Angle Lens
- Moment Fisheye Lens
- Moment iPhone neck strap - so handy when hiking or cycling
Photo Editing (iPhone)
Japan Living Essentials
After three years of living in Tokyo, these are my go-to resources for making life easier
Online shopping for hard-to-get ingredients and specialty foods (think vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, ketogenic diets, etc.):
Japanese language learning resources:
WiFi for Travelers in Japan
I LOVE learning new things, so I have an annual subscription to Skillshare. The annual plan gives you access to everything on the site, I often use it to brush up on design skills, photography, creative projects (like hand-lettering) and software programs. You can score two months free premium access if you use my link.